planning and preparation

I have finally typed up all my briefs, printed out all the weekly and daily timetables, planned all my research for each brief and outlined my initial ideas using brainstorms for each project. I am definitely learning from my mistakes of last year by only focusing on five briefs, that I know I will be able to fully explore, instead of only just managing to complete designs and final products for seven briefs, as I did in the last module. I have chosen briefs that I want to experiment with and develop a range of ideas for, instead of just creating one idea and sticking with it because I have no time to explore other ideas due to time constraints. This year I am focusing on paper and technique to create ideas and concepts for promotion and advertising as I think my skills using handmade designs and papercut artwork will lend themselves well to create promotional and advertising designs. I want to use paper cuts and paper engineering to illustrate and create visuals to be used for advertising of high end products or to promote luxury retail brands/products.

No comments:

Post a Comment