Alice In Wonderland - Book Cover Design - printed cover experiments

The experiments below have a white piece of paper between the dust jackets and the printed jackets - I tried this to block out the text on the back cover and to have a white backdrop for behind the papercut dust jacket toppers. I feel this makes the covers feel too busy though and as the printed covers icon alignment is out of place too, I have also tried to remove the white icon from the front of the cover and the white paper between the covers to replace it with a matt finish, all black cover (with the needed text still, obviously) which you can also see below.





I like the subtle effect the matt finish has but I think they need more of an impact, so I will try a satin finish for a faux spot finish look.



No comments:

Post a Comment