Brand Extension plans

As I have taken on so many personal projects (such as getting my work stocked in shops around the UK and now Australia!) and developed my existing briefs to include so many extensions to them, I have neglected this brief and would like to put it on hold until after easter, where I can make it my focal point as the main thing I am interested in creating is quality ranges of products that focus on materials, techniques and processes using specific themes such as typography, geometry, nature, etc and have them being made of paper. I would like to create products for the home such as lampshades, clocks, calendars etc, things for the office such as stationery, diaries, wall planners, organisational products and maybe create a few luxury products such as packaging for beauty products or similar products.

No comments:

Post a Comment