Fedrigoni Calendar Brief - Mock Design

This is one of my mock calendar designs. I created a colour swatch style format to appeal to my target audience of printers/graphic designers or people interested in design. This is at the very early stages, but if I were to take it any further I would create the calendar in the following way:

*Each month would be of a specific paper from the paper company Fedrigoni.
*Each circle that represents a day in each month would be perforated so it can be pushed out as each day passes.
*The monthly pages would be perforated on the left near the fixture, so it could be removed to make way for the next month.
*The font would be experimented with to see if there were any more appropriate fonts or I might realise this font is actually suitable.





No comments:

Post a Comment