Leeds Library Promotional Campaign - Leaflet Layout Re-design

The first two images are of the leaflet that I redesigned with my chosen imagery, typography and layout, but using the Leeds Library body copy, and the second image is of what the other promotional imagery will look like, it will just have to be adjusted for specific sizes of contexts. I decided to use imagery from here for the imagery for the promotional campaign, but change it to black & white as I thought this would be cheaper and would also add a sense of sophistication.




I have used the same imagery from the leaflet for an A6 flyer design which will also be applied to a banner design for use around the city centre, a magazine advert in a local magazine and as a poster for inside the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment