Ikea Catalogue Promotion - Concept/Idea

After a crit of this project people mentioned that they liked the cut out typography from my initial catalogue experiments. These were just an experiment that I had planned to take no further, but as the majority said they were more interesting than other parts of the experiment, so this is a concept I will develop. I am thinking about utilising the colours on the cut out typography sections from the catalogues, that split the catalogue into sections of the home, such as Living room, dining room, bedroom etc. I also want to include something that you will only understand or know once you have looked in the catalogue, for example page numbers that products are on, names of products or ranges of products as this will encourage people to look in the catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment