Ikea Catalogue Promotion - Digital Designs

Below are some mock ideas that I will use for papercut silhouettes. I created the images below in illustrator as it is quicker to design like this before I cut them out. I will cut the furniture pieces out of coloured paper that matches the colour of the section they are in in the Ikea catalogue. I will also cut out the name of the product from the furniture silhouettes. I will cut the pieces in this perspective style illustration, which I created by tracing the photographs from the Ikea website. I didn't see tracing the furniture pieces as a problem as I am creating something for Ikea and their photographs show the products in similar perspective style ways, plus I wanted my concept to be clear, so I traced the exact image of the product named. The final two images are examples of a different style of view that I could try and see which works best.




No comments:

Post a Comment