Leeds Library Promotional Campaign - Frame Silhouette Development

Below you can see my book plate experimental illustrations. I experimented with detailed and intricate designs, simple linear designs, then gradually including my silhouette experiments and text for Leeds Library. I really like the simpler designs as I think they add a touch of class and I think will look more professional, but I will drop the silhouette ideas as I don't think they work well together, plus they will have copyright issues. I also thought I could add a quote from a famous book such as "To sleep, perchance to dream" alongside the Leeds library text, but I think the combination of the quote, Leeds library text and the frame is too much visually and looks too busy, so I will drop the quote.











No comments:

Post a Comment