Ikea Catalogue Promotion - Photos of Silhouette Development/Experimentation

Below you can see my papercut silhouette designs all in white, photographed, with added digital designs. I chose to use a light blue background as it would make the white papercuts stand out and would also fit with Ikea's brand colours of blue and yellow. I have decided to use the concept of adding page numbers of the catalogues products and the exact pages of where each item can be found, along with the phrase "Know what you wan? Know where to find it!" all the text and visual elements on the layouts are digital and only the furniture are papercuts. I eventually decided to use a folded over page type visual as I thought this was reminiscent of when you look through a catalogue or magazine and fold over a page that has something you like on it.













No comments:

Post a Comment