Ikea Catalogue Promotion - Experimentation

To promote the Ikea catalogue I thought it would be interesting to use an actual catalogue, to cut into it and transform it into a promotional item. Below you can see my experiments with a Muji catalogue and an Ikea catalogue. I used a muji catalogue as I wanted to experiment with a different catalogues paper quality. I initially wanted to create something that was just an item of interest so people would walk up to the pieces and want to know more (which could be useful for in store promotion) upon which they would pick up a catalogue. Then I started to think it could be interesting if they catalogue pieces were shaped to spell the name Ikea, just by folding certain parts of the catalogue to form letters of the word Ikea, such as the Ikea catalogue below to make I and the Muji catalogue below to make K.




























No comments:

Post a Comment