Ikea Catalogue Promotion - Silhouette Designs

The first few images are my examples of the living room furniture silhouettes in a single colour of paper. I feel this does create a more solid image and has more of an impact as your eye is not confused as what to look at.




I then created the second furniture silhouettes with one colour of paper, which are for the bedroom and in the catalogue this section has a pink title page. I will now place these designs in more of a context - such as in a document that has the ratio of a billboard for example. I asked for peoples feedback on this and the concept of using the product silhouettes must work, as when I showed the image of the bed, someone recognised it and immediately saying it was their bed! so I'm glad its easily recognisable - either from the furniture silhouette, the product name or the combination of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment