Leeds Library Promotional Campaign - Book plate/frame papercuts

These images are of my book plate designs that I have cut out (the first image is a flat design to be cut) I cut these with them in mind of being placed of text pieces, a photograph or just photographed alone. Even though I quite like the idea of a layered image using papercuts, photographs and digital elements I think it would be quite difficult to apply to a range of contexts. From looking at book art and book manipulation I would like to try cutting the text from below into books (as this is appropriate visual language for a library!) and seeing how they look photographed. I feel this could be applied to a range of contexts as different words and images could be cut into books for different contexts.









No comments:

Post a Comment